Everbuild Black Jack Felt Adhesive
This bitumen roofing felt adhesive from Everbuild can bond your roof felt to metal, concrete, timber and other building surfaces. Whether you're working on a new roof or repairing an old one, this 5 L tub of adhesive will insulate the gaps and keep them held down. Felt is a weatherproof roofing option that performs well despite being quite thin. This adhesive sticks down the overlaps of the felt to the roof frame and seals the corners to stop excess draughts and leaks.
If you're working on a job that calls for a stylish look, you can use roof felt adhesive to bond wood chips too. Its tough construction resists salt, acids, alcohol and alkalis so the roof remains strong. Once dried, the adhesive will be stuck tight, and will respond to changing temperatures without losing its strength.
• Cold applied bituminous adhesive for bonding successive layers of roofing felt
• Good coverage of 1 to 1.5m² per litre
• Weatherproof protection for your roof
• Bonds to all common roof surfaces
• Solvent-based cold gritting solution
• Suitable for exterior use only
• Hazard safety codes: Xn, F, R10, R20, R21, R38, R40, 51/53, R65/R66/R67